I create compelling responsive websites, that are super user-friendly to manage.
This means you can control your website whenever you want to. And wherever you want to.
You have all the content (copy, imagery, logo, artwork, typography and color palette) ready to go. Prices may vary depending on amount of consultancy + (design) work that needs to be done.
Price indication: €900 - €1440
Websites with extra content (3rd party applications; booking sites, event planners, larger amount of copy, etc.). Includes extra consultancy hours, photography (imagery search/photo editing), extra web design (typography/color palette) and copywriting.
Price indication €1440 - €2520
Websites with extra content, (3rd party applications; booking sites, event planners, larger amount of copy, etc.). Extra consultancy hours, photography (imagery search/photo editing),extra web design (typography/color palette) and copywriting. Package for E-commerce and web shops.
Price indication: €2520 - €3600+
Custom work/Extra Large-sized websites
Clients who require to either have me onboard for a x-amount of hours per week/month. Websites and recurring projects with added custom consultancy hours. Please contact me for more information.
What does your workflow look like?
I translate your vision into compelling images, colors with a meaning, strong copy that sticks, and with the use of gorgeous and meaningful typography to finish it off. Mixed together, you will have a professional responsive (mobile friendly) website that you will be proud of and want to share with the world.
The websites that I make are built using the Squarespace.com CMS system. My work is design-driven, user-friendly and has a performance-focused solution for all types of businesses and portfolios in mind. I also work together with other developers, graphic designers and creatives to get the job done.
Your time is valuable
And I totally get that. Therefore I have developed a workflow that enables us to both know where we are in the process of developing your website.
As each client is unique, I always try and tailor my approach in such a way that it fits and suits you best. Generally speaking the stages described here are based on a rough estimate of around 3-6 weeks. Again, this depends on several factors. Contact me and let's talk. I'll get you a quote and estimated time that I think I will need to get your site launched!
What can I expect? 10 easy steps!
Stage 1. Initial intake and meeting - 1x 60 minutes.
Stage 2. Proposal based upon initial intake and meeting.
Should you wish to work together we continue with the following stages.
Stage 3. Exchange of (current) content. Logo’s, images, graphics, copy (text), and any other relevant information. All via a shared Dropbox Folder and pre designed Word .docx template. Super easy!
Stage 4. Start website design.
Stage 5. 1st draft review, revisions & changes. 1x 60 minute call.
Stage 6. 2nd draft review, revisions & changes. 1x 60 minute call.
Stage 7. Delivery final website.
Stage 8. If need be, we dot the extra i’s and cross the extra t’s
Stage 9. Launch!
Stage 10. Website training (1x 60 minute) - Extra training can always be booked- just let me know what you are looking for.
- Initial 1 hour meeting concerning your current business situation and your future plans. Here we dive deep into your ideas and further discuss and develop them.
- 2x 60 minutes business coaching sessions/revision sessions.
- Fully responsive (mobile friendly) Squarespace website.
- Optimisation of (current) copy and imagery - We can also use great stock photography where needed.
- Setup of all technical back-end settings (email, domain name registry and website linking).
- Integration of any 3rd party applications (event planners, booking engines, social media and Mailchimp, etc).
- Full browser and device testing.
- 1x 60 minute Squarespace training so you can manage your website when and where you want.
- Ongoing support, and consultancy when needed. I'm only a call away from you.
- DIY DNA - Websites are built with YOU (the end user) in mind. Maintaining your own website was never so easy!
- UI/UX Performance - Form and function of your website is taken very seriously. Visitors don’t get lost and know where to navigate to.
- Self-Contained Platform - No need to update software, plugins or widgets. Your site will keep working for you, so you can keep focused on growing your business.
- Responsive design - More than half of websites today are being experienced on a mobile device. All of my websites are built so that your visitors will have a seamless mobile viewing experience. Your website will look great on every device!
- Built-in SEO (Search Engine Optimization) - All websites have a built-in SEO feature which helps Google (and other search engines) crawl, understand and rank your website.
- Available for every size business - Squarespace has a wide range of high-quality templates from which large companies to SME and artists can be confident with knowing that their content is shown the way it should.
Upon completion of your website, I provide you with a 1 hour training with your website. We either do this in person or via Skype, as it allows us to share your screen, whilst I train you how to manage your website. After an hour you’ll be ready to go! I promise you, you will be able to manage your site.
I don’t just leave you to it. I am always available for a short phone call and can always provide email support. If there any larger design requests, or you wish to dive deeper into your business, then I can help you. There's always a solution!
Prices are mentioned in Euros, are indicative and subject to change depending on the scope of your project. All prices are ex. 21% VAT. Clients residing (and working) outside of The Netherlands are exempt of these taxes.