I create compelling responsive websites, that are super user-friendly to manage.
This means you can control your website whenever you want to. And wherever you want to.
I translate your vision into compelling images, colors with a meaning, strong copy that sticks, and with the use of gorgeous and meaningful typography to finish it off. Mixed together, you will have a professional responsive (mobile friendly) website that you will be proud of and want to share with the world.
The websites that I make are built using the Squarespace.com CMS system. My work is design-driven, user-friendly and has a performance-focused solution for all types of businesses and portfolios in mind. I also work together with other developers, graphic designers and creatives to get the job done.
Your time is valuable
And I totally get that. Therefore I have developed a workflow that enables us to both know where we are in the process of developing your website.
As each client is unique, I always try and tailor my approach in such a way that it fits and suits you best. Generally speaking the stages described here are based on a rough estimate of around 3-6 weeks. Again, this depends on several factors. Contact me and let's talk. I'll get you a quote and estimated time that I think I will need to get your site launched!
What can I expect? 10 easy steps!
Stage 1. Initial intake and meeting - max 1.5 hours
Stage 2. Proposal build based on initial intake and meeting
Should you wish to work together we continue with the following stages.
Stage 3. Exchange of (current) content. Logo’s, images, graphics, copy (text), and any other relevant information. All via a shared Dropbox Folder and pre designed Word .docx template. Super easy!
Stage 4. Start website design
Stage 5. 1st draft review, revisions & changes
Stage 6. 2nd draft review, revisions & changes
Stage 7. Delivery final website
Stage 8. If need be, we dot the extra i’s and cross the extra t’s
Stage 9. Launch!
Stage 10. Website training (1 hour) - Extra training is always possible.
- Initial 1 hour meeting concerning your current business situation and your future plans. Here we dive deep into your ideas and further discuss and develop them.
- Fully responsive (mobile friendly) Squarespace website.
- Optimisation of (current) copy and imagery - We can also use great stock photography where needed.
- Setup of all technical back-end settings (email, domain name registry and website linking).
- Integration of any 3rd party applications (event planners, booking engines, social media and Mailchimp, etc).
- Full browser and device testing.
- 1 hour Squarespace training so you can manage your website when and where you want.
- Ongoing support, and consultancy when needed. I'm an email away from you.
- DIY DNA - Websites are built with YOU (the end user) in mind. Maintaining your own website was never so easy!
- UI/UX Performance - Form and function of your website is taken very seriously. Visitors don’t get lost and know where to navigate to.
- Self-Contained Platform - No need to update software, plugins or widgets. Your site will keep working for you, so you can keep focused on growing your business.
- Responsive design - More than half of websites today are being experienced on a mobile device. All of my websites are built so that your visitors will have a seamless mobile viewing experience. Your website will look great on every device!
- Built-in SEO (Search Engine Optimization) - All websites have a built-in SEO feature which helps Google (and other search engines) crawl, understand and rank your website.
- Available for every size business - Squarespace has a wide range of high-quality templates from which large companies to SME and artists can be confident with knowing that their content is shown the way it should.
Upon completion of your website, I provide you with a 1 hour training with your website. We either do this in person or via Skype, as it allows us to share your screen, whilst I train you how to manage your website. After an hour you’ll be ready to go! I promise you, you will be able to manage your site.
I don’t just leave you to it. I am always available for a short phone call and can always provide email support. If there any larger design requests, or you wish to dive deeper into your business, then I can help you. There's always a solution!